Japanese-Language Education Overseas[Language]
The Japan Foundation works to create and enhance Japanese-language education environments worldwide in order to give more people around the world opportunities to study Japanese. It also coordinates with governments and educational institutions in a variety of countries and regions to provide effective support aimed at meeting local needs.
- March 21, 2017
- Survey Report on Japanese-Language Education Abroad 2015 was updated.
- February 28, 2017
- "Nihongo Kyoiku Tsushin" was updated
- February 24, 2017
- The 58th International Speech Contest in Japanese: Call for Applications for 2017
Deadline: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- November 11, 2016
- KANJI Memory Hint 1[English version] has just launched.
- August 24, 2016
- We have announced the results of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test conducted in July 2016.