Home > About Us > Communication Center
> JFIC Library
|JFIC Library maintains the collection on Japan, an international exchange, and publication of the Japan Foundation to provide an extensive information services on these topics.The Library is open to the public.
- JFIC Library year-end and new year closing:
December 26 (Fri.), 2014 - January 4 (Sun.), 2015
- Small Exhibition “From Our Rare Book Collection”
This month’s book to be displayed is “Vie de S. François Xavier, Apôtre des Indes et du Japon” (PDF/ 26KB) (Lyon, Paris, 1834) by Dominique Bouhours.
- Display term: December 15 (Mon.) to 19 (Fri.), 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Venue: 1st floor, JFIC Library
- A list of new arrivals in November, 2014
(Update:December 1, 2014)
- “Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Libraries in Japan,” provided by the National Diet Library, is now available in the JFIC Library (Update:February 18, 2014)
- We have started our official Facebook. (Update:May 9, 2013)
||Monday ~ Friday 10:00 ~ 19:00
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays,
The last day of every month, New Year’s
holidays, and library inventory period
|| 4-4-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004
||Tel: 03-5369-6086 / Fax: 03-5369-6048
(When sending an e-mail, please enter a half-width character "@" instead of a full-width character "＠.").