- JFIC Library: A List of New Arrivals in February, 2014
- JFIC Library: National Diet Library "Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Libraries in Japan"
- Recruitment: Fellowship disbursements and administrative duties relating to the Abe Fellowship Program (Deadline: Mar. 20, 2014)
- The Visitors to the Japan Foundation
Arts and Cultural Exchange
- Exhibition “KAIKO: Sericulture of the Imperial Household, Ancient Textiles from the Shosoin Repository, and Exchanges of Silk between Japan and France” (Feb. 19 - Apr. 5, 2014)
- The “Evangelion and Japanese Swords” Exhibition in Paris and Madrid (Apr. 30 - Sep. 28, 2014)
- The 14th International Architecture Exhibition at the Venice Biennale (Jun. 7 - Nov. 23, 2014)
- Japanese TV drama series to be aired by Myanmar's first commercial broadcaster
- The Japan Foundation Traveling Exhibitions
- Worth Sharing - A Selection of Japanese Books Recommended for Translation Vol.2 Japan's Regions
- Japanese Book News 78 was published (Dec. 1, 2013)
Japanese-Language Education Overseas
- Survey Report on Japanese-Language Education Abroad 2012
- The 55th International Speech Contest in Japanese: Call for Applications for 2014 (Deadline: Apr. 10, 2014)
- "Nihongo Kyoiku Tsushin" was updated (Feb. 28, 2014)
- The Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa： New Titles (February 2014)
- The Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa： Summary Report "Japanese Speakers Forum 2013"
- [Video] “Koisuru Fortune Cookie” Japanese-Language Learners Worldwide Ver.
Japanese Studies and Intellectual Exchange
- Public Lecture: A Peaceful Path to the Future in Myanmar through Inclusive Development (Mar.12, 2014)
- Youth Exchange Project for 4,600 Japanese and American Students
"KAKEHASHI Project -The Bridge for Tomorrow-"
* Dispatch Japanese Students to the U.S. (Mar. 2 - 15, 2014)
* Dispatch Japanese Student Creators to the U.S. (Mar. 3 - 14, 2014)
- Summary Report: "Culture for Harmony and Peace" project in Sri Lanka
Symposium: Reconciliation through Culture – Randooga in Sri Lanka - Accomplishments & Perspective