Survey Report on Japanese-Language Education Abroad 2018
The report on "Survey on Japanese-Language Education Abroad 2018" conducted by the Japan Foundation in fiscal 2018 has been released as follows.
The information about each institution answering this survey is available on the database, "Search engine for institutions offering Japanese-language education".
（Total of 93 pages）
“SURVEY REPORT ON JAPANESE-LANGUAGE EDUCATION ABROAD 2018”
(Total of 97 pages)
Full-text is downloadable from the following link.
The user must cite the source when using the contents of the survey report.
Sources should be cited in the following manner:
(Examples of source citation)
Copyright Japan Foundation
Created by editing the “Survey Report on Japanese–Language Education Abroad”(the Japan Foundation)
*Regarding the general rules for use of information supplied by the Japan Foundation, please see the following link.
Information regarding latest trends in Japanese-Language education, educational systems, language teachers and learners in countries and regions around the world is also available. If you want detailed information about each country and region, please refer to the following link.
[日本語教育国・地域別情報](in Japanese )
The Japan Foundation
Planning and Coordination Section, Japanese-Language Dept.
(When sending an e-mail, please replace the full-width "＠" character with a half-width "@" character.)
- What We Do Top
- Arts and Cultural Exchange [Culture]
- Arts and Cultural Exchange [Culture] Top
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Film and Broadcast
- Japanese-Language Education Overseas [Language]
- Japanese-Language Education Overseas [Language] Top
- Learn Japanese-language
- Teach Japanese-language
- Take Japanese-Language Test
- Know about Japanese-language education abroad
- The Japanese-Language Institute, Urawa
- The Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai
- Japanese-Language Programs for Foreign Specified Skilled Worker Candidates
- Japanese Language Education for Japanese Children Resident Overseas and for the Descendants of Migrants
- Japanese Studies and Global Partnerships [Dialogue]
- Japanese Studies and Global Partnerships [Dialogue] Top
- Japanese Studies
- Global Partnerships Programs
- JF digital collection
- Other Programs / Programs to Commemorate Exchange Year
- Awards and Prizes